Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Anger Issues

Have you ever wished you were a more violent person?  Or maybe not wished but daydreamed of the amount of violence you could ensue on your enemies?  I do, more often than I'd like to admit.

In reality, I'm not really physically capable of harming anyone to any great degree due to my petite size, and I'm a mom.  Pretty sure there is something in the "mom code" that prevents me from physically lashing out at people, but it is fun to daydream, right?

Like that one person who has tickled every single one of my pet peeves in under an hour.  Though outwardly I am a perfect picture of calm as I casually sip my coffee, in my mind...I'm scrubbing a brick wall with their face.

And that one son of a motherless goat.  You know who you are.  Everyone knows who you are.  You could be mid-sentence talking to about the weather and I'm deaf to anything other than the sweet ping an iron skillet makes when it hits it's target.

Maybe it is just me...perhaps more sleep or some meditation should be in my near future....

Woosah!

No comments: