Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Drunken Conversation Between My Husband and I

So the Mountain Man is a very friendly guy.  He can talk to anybody.  He makes friends wherever we go and I love that about him.  However, in this particular case my jealousy was brought up...

Me:  You can be as friendly as you want with any guys, old ladies or ugly chicks but when its a hot chick, you have to introduce me first!

MM: Ok, so, "This is my wife..." And you think every chick is hot.

Me: Not good enough.  And not so, remember Sasquatch.

MM: "This is my lovely wife.."?  How epic does this intro really have to be? And she was hot.

Me: Freakin epic babe and she was a giant, handsy bitch.  Now, "This is my lovely" pause for effect, start intro music....

MM: Oh ok, "This is my lovely...hold on, let me pull out my phone.  I know its on here somewhere....Ok Google....its buffering...it froze, let me turn it off for a minute...."

Me: You're just gonna have to mouth the intro song..."bum, Bum, BUM!"  Ok, now you try...


And the crazy thing is, he will more than likely do this the next time he's befriending a hot chick just to embarrass me....

So in anticipation, here's a lovely picture of the Mountain Man after a drunken night...


hangovers are fun

No comments: