Monday, June 15, 2015

Short and Sweet: Clara watches Zombieland

I've mentioned before that my 3 year old loves zombie movies so I thought she would love Zombieland, and she did!  She laughed and smiled and even made fun of the "silly" clown zombie but at one point in the movie, I looked over to her and she was crying, and not just crying but bawling her ass off.  It was at the scene when Tallahassee was locked in the toy booth and zombies were surrounding him.  I couldn't figure out, why at this one point in the movie upset her.  Was she afraid for him?  Did she think he was done for?  So I asked her why she was crying and through the tears and blubbers she yelled "The teddy bears!!" Tallahassee was shooting the teddy bears.....

Zombieland Toy Booth
 

1 comment:

PorkStar said...

LMAO... That's the first thing that came to my mind when I saw that pic... he's shooting at the teddy bears!! I probably would have been bawling right along with her.