Friday, January 13, 2012

Shit I'm a Mom!...Shit, I shouldn't say shit any more....

I had a request to write a blog of my experiences as a new mother.  There are so many to choose from, but then would they be as entertaining to you as they are to me?  I mean, she's my baby, everything she does is awesome to me.  Should I tell you about the first day she was home and shit in Mountain Man's hand while I was trying to take a picture of her butt?  Or how lifting her legs is like a lever for the shit shoot?  Seriously, an arch of shit with the shhhhhhh sound and everything.  She's shit, pissed, thrown up, and slobbered all over us and I realized, babies are fucking gross.  But when its your own child, its just cute...yeah, I'm one of those moms.

Something else I find entertaining, you can always tell a breast fed baby, she snaps like a turtle at anything that comes near her mouth.  I recently stopped breast feeding her with school coming up.  I miss it already...(sappy, I know, hormones...)  I also miss the cleavage, but most of all, I forgot, before drying up, that I had plans to give Mountain Man a pearl necklace.  Fair is fair right?

Anyhow, I apologize for being gone so long.  Its been a little difficult getting back on track.  But in return for your forgiveness, I'll leave you with a cute baby picture...(yep, one of those moms).

baby kicking back

9 comments:

Slyde said...

so cute... i am in that exact same pose when im watching tv.... plus i wear a diaper, too!

Marty said...

Yay you blogged!!
Yes babies are gross!!
Awww so cute!!


<3

Wow, that was awkward said...

Awesome. Been there done that. Twice. It's amazing the amount of fluids that can come from something so little and with so much velocity.

Elly Lou said...

Everytime I get in the car I still think, "Holy Fuck, there's a baby in the backseat!"

Jill/Twipply Skwood said...

Aww! Congratulations!!! And can I just tell you that no matter how utterly impossible the teenagers they ultimately turn into are, that "everything she does is awesome to me" still lasts? I will not only watch the same play four times, but I will do it with interest and enthusiasm if my kids are in it. And I'm a person who will not see the same movie twice, almost no matter what.

Funny Slyde and Elly Lou!

reallyoutthere said...

Oh hon, the "shit i'm a mom" doesn't go away over night.

But that said you sound like a fantastic mom.

Good luck and keep us all updated

Gia said...

Hahahah I LOVE how you were honest about how icky babies can be. And the pearl necklace thing (and the fact that you said it in the same post you talked about your baby in). LOVE it.

ShadowFalcon said...

lol babies can be icky

last time I had my nephew for the night he had diarrhea, horrifying is the only word

Johi said...

I've been thinking about you! Good to "see" you and your baby is gorgeous! Congrats mama!