Monday, August 1, 2011

Most Embarrassing moment

This one gets a little graphic...

Lets have a sharing moment shall we?  What is your most embarrassing moment?  This one is mine...shhh, lets keep this between you and me mmkay.


The family once came for a visit. My dad, my younger sister and her three children, ages 7, 3, and 1.....in my, at that time, one bedroom apartment...Fun, Fun, Fun! So, besides having to deal with the high pitched squeals of "She won't give me my gun back!" and "He keeps taking the bullets!" Mind you, this was a toy gun and IMAGINARY bullets, ...so yeah, where was I? Besides that the sweet, quiet 1yr old found my "bottom" drawer and decided to prance around, in front of my DAD cradling (graphic) like a baby in her arms....FUN!  My mother had to explain to him that I'm not a little girl any more...

9 comments:

Oilfield Trash said...

That is hilarious.

tighrope walker said...

I once had to tell my stepson that a certain "adult" item was a lightsaber for grownups. Yeah. That's gonna come up in therapy in a few years...

Slyde said...

a lightsaber for grownups.. i like that :)

Wow, that was awkward said...

That is funny. I don't embarrass all that easily so I have a hard time picking something. Usually it is just fricking funny. I'd say what happened to me this past Friday qualifies. Nice timing - I blogged it over the weekend. Go take a look.

Satan said...

thankfully, no one has picked up my vibrator and waltzed around with it.
yet.
however, i've definitely had people snag it...
well, there's a picture of that somewhere on my blog.

Marty said...

That is just awesome! I have managed to get away without any horror like that in my life beyond my mother walking in on me fornicating when I was 16. So I'm sure I'm way overdue for something epic to be coming up soon.....

BlackLOG said...

There are way too many to select one but to be honest I don't really get embarrassed that easily, way too busy living life…

You can take your pick of three that :-

Getting in touch with tour inner tranny
Worryingly this still gets most hits every month two years later

The almost perfect gig experience
This one still hurts every time I think about it

The art of living in a crime zone without shitting yourself
Dignity used to live here….

Brandy Rose said...

BlackLOG: Tried to click on the links and it they said "page not found"?

The Six-Fingered Monkey said...

OMFG!

The girlfriend and I have a toy box under the bed with various (ahem) lightsabers that resemble male genitalia, rope, lubricants and other assorted items that wiggle and such...

I may need to find a better hiding spot.