Monday, July 25, 2011

What's Your Wish List

Tell me yours and I'll tell you mine...


1. World Peace. Watch, it's gonna happen and you'll all be thanking me.


2. Even boobs. Not through surgery, but through miracle.


3. To walk into a room and have everyone say my name. Like Norm on Cheers.


4. At one moment in time to have everyone break into song and dance. That would be ....that's right, Awesome!


5. I wanna WALL-E. Not the little toys they're selling in the stores, but THE Wall-E. I want someone to create his exact A.I. and place it in that exact mechanical body just for me.
( Recently watched the movie again and still adore that lil guy.)

Wall-E

6 comments:

Oilfield Trash said...

That is a pretty good list right there.

Marty said...

So I totally wanted to break into song with you, but the only two songs I could think of were "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts" and "I'm a barbie girl, in a barbie world". Totally my fail there. Sorry.

hoodyhoo said...

firstly, damn you, Marty, now both those songs are in my head! and secondly, I actually had a bar in college where the Norm thing actually did happen to me, and I couldn't decide if it was because I was A) dressing way too slutty (possible) B) a freakin' karaoke rock star (likely) or C) a huge drunk (probable). OK, all of the above

Brandy Rose said...

Marty: I would totally do "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts" with you, but I'd have to learn the rest of the words first because thats all I know...

hoodyhoo: You're my hero, seriously!

Slyde said...

i'd settle for just one, PERFECT, boob

That Baldy Fella said...

Number 3 and 4 just made my birthday wish list. Actually, just an every day wish list, really.