Friday, June 17, 2011

Who would you like to meet?

Who would you like to meet? This is a question I came across on a facebook application. Of course I am going to assume they mean if I could meet anyone, who would that be. Oh the possibilities are endless, but I broke the list down to just a few to share with you.

1. The Russian Giant: Have you seen him fight?
The Russian Giant

The Russian Giant

2. Christopher Walken : I'd have him read me The Raven.
Christopher Walken

3. Teddy Roosevelt : So many reasons, but mostly "Speak softly and carry a big stick." One of my favorite quotes.
Teddy Roosevelt

4. An Alien: Not the scary Aliens species.
E.T.


So, who would you like to meet?

5 comments:

Oilfield Trash said...

Out of that bunch of people I would go with Walken.

Wow, that was awkward said...

So other than Teddy, you are into freaks?

Phoenix Rising said...

Teddy once beat someone with a stick because the guy's blue hanky with white stars looked too much like the flag. Then when he realized it was just a snotrag he hit him once more for getting all riled up with "national pride." I totally think Ted's a badass and would love to see him go up against the Russian Giant. Christopher Walkin can emcee. But keep ET away from me. That thing is creepy.

Brandy Rose said...

Oilfield Trash: Walken is epic.

Wow, that was awkward: Teddy was a bit of a freak himself.

Phoenix Rising: Teddy was famous for many things just like the one you mentioned. He lost his hearing in a boxing match.

Slyde said...

i would like to meet walken too... that'd be cool.

and YOU, of course :)