Monday, June 6, 2011

How I know when the force is with me

On a good day, everything goes my way. (Hey, that rhymed. Poet and didn't know it.)

If I can wake up in the morning and make it to the bathroom without running into anything...like the wall, or door, or....(like I do most mornings) then its been a good day.

When I don't have to work, its been a good day.

When everyone seems to get me, no mind control necessary, its been a good day.

If I find money stuffed in a pocket or purse that I didn't know I had, its been a good day.

If I don't loose my phone, its been a good day.

If I don't get scratched by one of the cats after they've used me as a launch point, its been a good day.

If I go into a room and actually remember why, its been a good day.

If the voices in my head can actually remember the entire song of Blue Moon, rather than just repeating 2 of the verses over and over and...then its been a good day.

If the voices remain completely silent, not as interesting, but still a good day.

If I get a comment on a post (because I'm a complete harlot when it comes to comments), then its been a good day.

I'm easily pleased.

11 comments:

Oilfield Trash said...

Here is your easily pleased comment. lol

Chelle said...

Your and your kiddo will get along just fine! They're pretty easily pleased too. Not running into stuff always makes for a good day!

Wow, that was awkward said...

The voices inside your head and the voices inside mine should get together and have a party!

Brandy said...

HAHA! I love this post. I'm easily pleased too. :)

Lash Chronicles said...

Yeah my voices sing Blue and they only know ONE VERSE! But thank you because now some of the voices are trying to remember the verses to Blue Moon while the others are still singing "Blue, oh so lonesome for you. Why can't you be blue over me..."

Slyde said...

oooh, i LOVE finding money!

even if its only a dollar, i feel like i won the lottery!

Memphis Steve said...

Wow, you have a lot of chances to have a good day. For me, if I am able to avoid dealing with anything Microsoft-related, plus avoid dealing with traffic, plus not see anyone getting hit in the groin on TV, then it's been a good day. But that is almost impossible.

By the way, Blogger won't let me comment as myself. If you're short on comments, its Blogger's fault.

The Tame Lion said...

We all love you.

PorkStar said...

The voices in the head are what make my day, i wouldnt keep them quiet for a second.

Sandra said...

From one comment harlot to another, I loved the part where you say it's a good day if you can remember why you entered a room. Same here!!!!

Satan said...

comment, comment!

i hate it when the voices in my head get stuck on like 3 lines of a song. happens too often. like today. i had a song off the soundtrack of Queen of the Damned playing on repeat. i like the song, but ANNOYING!