Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Favorite Zombie Movie List

Here is a list of my favorite Zombie films. I'd like to hear your list as well.

George A. Romero’s, Night of the Living Dead : classic

Night of the Living Dead


Return of the Living Dead: they freakin ran for the first time

Return of the Living Dead


Pet Semetery 1 and 2: Zombie animals

Pet Semetary 2


Shaun of the Dead: What is there not to love about this movie?

Shaun of the Dead


Resident Evil series: Mila Jovovich, nuff said.

Resident Evil 2


Return of the Living Dead 3: First emo zombie

Return of the Living Dead 3


Army of Darkness: Some put it in the zombie category, some don't...I do.

Army of Darkness


And more recently: Zombieland, duh.

Zombieland

9 comments:

Oilfield Trash said...

Pretty good list. Zombieland was an awesome movie.

Slyde said...

ive written this same post on my blog before (i think twice now)...

from memory, my fav zombie movies are

5) night of the living dead
4) return of the living dead
3) 28 days later
2) Dawn of the dead (remake)
1) dawn of the dead (original)

hands down dotd is my favorite horror movie of all time...

TessaLeFae said...

How about Night of the Comet?

Brandy Rose said...

TessaLeFae: WTH?! How could I have not heard of this movie before!? It looks totally awesome and its on for my next movie night!

Chelle (Questionable Sanity) said...

Okay, so it isn't a movie, but the Thriller music video. I used to watch it from the safety of behind my couch when I was a little girl.

PorkStar said...

Resident evil, hands down!!! Nice list.

Marty said...

Zombies are creepy.

Inklady said...

Fido goes on my list, too.
Awesome list!

ibrahimbiplob said...

Very helpful blog! It is easy to use, and answered all my questions! I will be back after I finish my first set of Zombie movies I got from the list!
Check out our Pseudo-Zombie Films page to find out what's what.