Friday, May 6, 2011

You Really Can Find ANYTHING In Miniature

I may not have mentioned that I have a split personality.  My friends know me as both Good Brandy and Bad Brandy.  This blog is for Bad Brandy to have fun, but I have another blog for Good Brandy and her lady like crafts.  Its here if you'd like to witness this phenomenon.  


I make dollhouses and dollhouse miniatures.  Well, recently in my searches for new miniature ideas I realized that you can find ANYTHING in miniature.  Observe:

miniature sex toys

Miniature dildo

Miniature condoms

7 comments:

Johi said...

I looked at your other blog and have to tell you that: 1) I love the ladies bedroom and 2) I was completely obsessed with those kinds of dollhouses as a kid. I wanted one. Oh how I wanted one. There was a magical dollhouse shop in Estes Park, where I spent my summers and I would go into it whenever I had a chance and gaze wistfully at all the pretty houses. Maybe that is why I am so obsessed with design and decorating now?

Oilfield Trash said...

That is pretty cool.

Sandra said...

I just have to say that I once dated a guy who could fit the miniature condoms.

Angela@BeggingTheAnswer said...

What a cool hobby! I LOVED doll houses as a kid. And apparently you can now make a miniature sex dungeon - who knew?

Glovey said...

Awesome post man! Keep blogging cause this is great!

tattytiara said...

I admit, miniature anything and I turn into Girly Mc Girlypants of the clan Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Slyde said...

i would need a MUCH bigger dildo than that...

wait, what?