Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Who's Your Doctor?

You never forget your first Doctor.


Doctor Who


And there is a Doctor for every generation.

Doctor Who


I'll never forget my first Doctor.

Doctor Who: Christopher Eccleston


I soon familiarized myself with all the previous Doctors. 

And I later had a favorite Doctor.

Doctor Who: David Tennant
A lot of that had to with wanting to nomnomnom his face.


And I'll always love the Doctor, no matter how ugly he gets.

Doctor Who: Matt Smith


Also, for any other Dr. Who fans, I found this cake:

Cyberman Cake

4 comments:

Oilfield Trash said...

I still have never watched any of the shows.

Slyde said...

this might be where we have our first official fight... try as i might, i just could NEVER get into Doctor Who (but i plan on giving Torchlight a try this summer)

Captain Dumbass said...

Space was running non stop Dr. Who last weekend and my wife suddenly realized we have a PVR...

The Holmes said...

David Tennant is still my current favorite, though I've a soft spot for Eccleston and Smith as well. I have yet to check out any of the original series. Gotta get on that.