Thursday, April 28, 2011

Themed Thursday: Zombies Part 2

You'll recognize these zombies:

zombie Steven Hawkins

zombie Jenna Jameson

zombie Mona Lisa

Zombie Ronald Mcdonald

Zombie Zelda

zombie Chuck Norris

zombe Johnny Cash

zombie Star Wars

Zombie Christopher Walken

The Walken Dead
P.S. I love me some Christopher Walken, one of my favorite actors..

Zombie Strippers

Yes I know, Robert Englund isn't the zombie, but this is a hilarious movie which he acts in, so if you haven't seen it, and are above the age of 18, you so totally should.

And last for part 2 of 4, my most proud moment....


Thats right, I met Max Brooks and had him sign my copy of World War Z.  I'm a luckily bitch like that.

7 comments:

Oilfield Trash said...

This was an awesome post. Love the pictures.

Have you seen my post today? I wrote about a friend of mine who has just finished his first novel, which is about zombies.

Brandy Rose said...

I just got back from there and awesome!

hoodyhoo said...

You lucky bitch. Can I touch you so the cool rubs off?

Captain Dumbass said...

You suck. Ok, I'm just jealous.

http://all-that-is-interesting.com/post/4956385434/the-first-zombie-proof-house

Brandy Rose said...

Captain Dumbass: Thats a must have!

Bodacious Boomer said...

Great post. Have you ever zombified yourself? I did it last Halloween for only $9.95. It was fun; but I was just a basic zombie. This year I think I'm going for the max zombification.

Brandy Rose said...

I've been zombiefied by a few makeup artists and photographers. I'll post them soon so you can all see how good I am at being dead...