Monday, April 18, 2011

7 Things I Probably Shouldn't Tell You About Myself

I received an award from Angela over at Begging The Answer.  Go check out her blog, she is awesomesauce!


See, see! Ain't it pretty!  In order to except this pretty little thing, I have to post 7 things about myself.  So, here we go...


1. My real ambition in life is to work for the Mythbusters.

2. I am clumsy, to the extreme meaning of the word. Just an accident waiting to happen.

3. I like big lipped rockers.

Like this guy:



Steven Tyler




And this guy: (Freejack's bounty hunter version preferably.)


Mick Jagger


4. If you dare me to do something (of a non-sexual nature) I will most likely do it. It comes from having an older brother and constantly being his guinea pig. Like the time I was in the 2nd grade and...

My brother: Hey Brandy, I dare you to jump off the house.

Me: OK!

5. I don't like to eat in front of people I hardly know. I have a big mouth and I eat with both hands. (Stop it with the giggles, perverts.) It doesn't make for a pretty picture.

6. I'm annoying. Like Lambchop's This is the Song that Doesn't End annoying. Or scrapping your nails down a chalk board annoying. Or like repeating yourself over and over annoying. Or like repeating yourself over and over....

7. I get embarrassed when sexual topics come up in conversation. Not the "That's what she said" type, but the....other stuff.

Alright, so now you know some of my dirty lil secrets and downfalls.  Can you find it in your hearts to still love me?

10 comments:

Oilfield Trash said...

Congrats on the award!!! You deserved it.

I would also like to work for Mythbusters.

Angela@BeggingTheAnswer said...

Awesomesauce? That is the best new word I've learned in a LONG time. Thanks!

Jeane said...

You had me at Steven...then forever solidified my devotion with Mick! Brilliant sexy big lipped gods.

Tristachio said...

Now that I know these things it's like I don't even know you anymore.

StephanieC said...

I love you still, but don't find the sexy in big-lipped rockers. They kinda skeeve me out.

So... uhh... how did jumping off the house end up?

Anonymous said...

My brother had me jump off the top of the swing set with an umbrella, said I would gently float down. >:( LOL (Leslie)

Brandy Rose said...

StephanieC: I was fine but then he couldn't be out done by his little sister, so he jumped off and landed on a screw...

StephanieC said...

So he essentially got screwed over for trying to inadvertently maim his younger sister.

Interesting.

Glad you were ok!

Slyde said...

i wasnt going to, but then you had to go mention Freejack so now i love you all over again...

Johi said...

I repeat myself all the time too. Did I already say that?