Monday, March 28, 2011

Rant and Rave: Being Preggo

Yes, I'm still on the baby thing.  Get over it.  I do what I want!

The first 3 months of pregnancy, I believed this was the child I was having...

Evil baby
Evil, hateful, and just plain mean.  I HATED being pregnant.  But now since the morning sickness has waned and the headaches and digestive issues and the ... well every thing has eased and I am now in the 2nd trimester, I believed them when they told me this was my baby....

Profile of the baby's head
That's right, be nice to mommy now...

3 comments:

Marty said...

Enjoy it while it lasts :-)

Sine the demon baby will be back before the end of the pregnancy. And then you'll give birth, which will totally send the demonicness to a whole new level. But THEN they'll hand you the most perfect little precious bundle, and it'll so be worth it.

Oilfield Trash said...

Ah that is a very cute ultra sound picture.

Captain Dumbass said...

S/he's an adorable two dimensional blur.