Sunday, March 27, 2011

I'm Baaaaaaack!!!

/Creepy music plays in the background, women scream and children cry, the world shakes and shivers in fear!  Mwhahahaha..........I wish.


Hi!  How have all of you been?  I've been good.  I'll start by telling you whats new with me and then you tell me whats new with you (leave a link to your latest blog if thats easiest).


Me and the Mountain moved to a new place and did some remodeling to it.

New walls, paint and trim.
So no more band house.  No more late party nights and 2 days a week live music.  /sadface




But on the plus side, I get to run around naked now!

Got a dog...

Lowrider
Basset mix, name's Mad Hatter. And last, got a new vehicle:

Jeep Commander
Meet the...COMMANDER!  That's right bitches, he's a beast!  And the Mountain Man is quite jealous of our relationship.


So yeah, thats what's been keeping me busy.  Your turn...

9 comments:

Oilfield Trash said...

Cool. Welcome back. Congrats on the new place and the new ride.

Johi said...

That is all wonderful(and grown-up like). Let me know what being an adult is like, will you? So glad to hear from you!!! I've been hoping that you are well.
P.S. That dog is the freaking cutest thing ever. And to go and name him Lowrider is redonkulous. I love it.

Marty said...

I spent four days in New York with the exish husband (and WITHOUT CHILDREN) moving furniture and cleaning our house for it to sell. And then came home with a nasty I'm-probably-about-die-any-second-now cough. Woot.

LOVE the new beasties, they both look like fun :-)

Green-Eyed Momster said...

You are so adorable. I can't believe I'm still in your blogroll. Wow!!

I grabbed your button!! I love keeping up with you on fb, too!!

So glad you get to run around naked now. That makes one of us....

Hugs and love!!

J.R. LeMar said...

Someone smashed into my car. Hit & run, while it was parked in front of my house one night. Been driving a rental car for the past two weeks while searching for a new car (that I can afford). So I'm very jealous of the Commander.

Captain Dumbass said...

No new cars or dogs and no running around the house naked because it's still a little too cold for that.

StephanieC said...

Shitballs, girl, you've got a full plate. Nothing like a new baby/moving/a new dog/dealing with car salesman to add a little de-stressing and relaxation into the mix. lol.

Congrats on the new digs! Looking forward to more funny posts.

StephanieC

_

hoodyhoo said...

welcome back and congrats on all the adult purchases!.. but you might wanna rethink running around naked with a dog on your tail!

momiss said...

I have been wondering about you girl. SO GLAD you are feeling better. And the new ride? SWEET! http://laceyourdayswithhope.blogspot.com/