Friday, February 18, 2011

This Baby Hates Me!

So, I've been M.I.A. for awhile.  You remember me telling you about that parasite..thing..yeah the baby?  Well I've made the decision that the thing hates me, with a severe passion.  I have been beyond sick this last week.  

"Oh thats just a little bit of morning sickness, you'll be fine..."


Fuck off!  I haven't been able to keep WATER down.  I wasn't mobile.  If I moved, I threw up!  I was never seen with out my little trash can.  The poor Mountain Man couldn't come with in 3 feet of me without me throwing up whether he'd just got off work or out of the shower.  I could barely put shampoo in my own hair with out wanting to throw up.  Life was rough ya'll!  (Yes that may have been a lil Ozarkanian coming out there...sorry)


Anyhow, this morning we went in to see the doctor and the magnificent man, he who is now holy in my book, gave me anti-nausea pills.  I loves him...


First thing I did was eat, too much, but soooo worth it.


Second thing?...yeah I got some.  Sex is good, mmkay.


And last, I plan on taking a shower.  One where I don't throw up half way through.  




Life is good once again.

12 comments:

Johi said...

I'm sorry. :(
If it makes you feel better I hated being pregnant, but I love my kids. When you are ready I have some (not funny then but funny now stories)... when you are ready. Sending you some good juju.

Brandy Rose said...

Thank you Johi, I could use it :D

David L Macaulay said...

that's not good - it gets better, for a few months, tho.

Marty said...

Welcome to hell....

Oilfield Trash said...

Hope you get better soon.

Captain Dumbass said...

The magic of carrying a baby... I'm ok missing out on that one.

hoodyhoo said...

so... you actually got some BEFORE you showered the throwing-up-dirty-hair stank off yourself? That's love, y'all

Katt said...

I am so glad you feel better, dearie. Just do me a favor: Even if the morning sickness goes away, keep your anti-nausea pills close at hand. The reason? Because when you finally get so preggo that the little bugger's hand prints are visible when it presses on your tum, I am gonna need one. No offense, I just watched too many alien movies as a child... *shudder*

Slyde said...

my wife used to sweat that nibbling on strips of ginger helped her, until one day when it stopped working and she almost puked!

Revenge Of The Flipper Kids said...

Sex and food is way preferable to puking your internal organs up every day. Good decision. Hope you feel better soon though.

J.R. LeMar said...

Knock Knock?

Brandy Rose said...

J.R. - Thanks for getting my attention :D