Friday, January 7, 2011

You Will Obey Me!

An old post from the deleted blog the forgot realm because I'm too lazy and hungover to give a damn right now.
***********************************************************************************
I believe in certain types of hypnotism, such as for repressed memories or even as a dietary solution, but if you think you can hypnotize me into believing I'm a chicken then you're sadly mistaken. Its hypnotic suggestion. You are aware when under hypnosis. No one can make you do something you do not want to do.


However, you can put me into such a state of relaxation that I loose all of my inhibitions (much like the effect of alcohol) and suggest that I pretend I'm a chicken.


Now, if I had the power of hypnosis( the unrealistic mind control version)...the chaos I could ensue.


For starters, everyone who read this post would immediately begin seeing blue rhinos in yellow bikinis caravanning down the streets, green juggling monkeys in all public restrooms ( I have a very colorful imagination) and of course you would all adore me and address me as the Grand Poobah.

4 comments:

tattytiara said...

You gain the power to hypnotize over the internet, you rule the world. That simple.

J.R. LeMar said...

This is something that I've wanted to try out for years. I would like to let a professional hypnotist try it on me, and video-tape it, so I can see what happened afterward.

Brandy Rose said...

I wouldn't mind doing that myself J.R.

hoodyhoo said...

I've been seeing the monkeys, but they're the little red plastic monkeys with the linked arms like in the game Barrel O' Monkeys... and they're only in gas station restrooms, not store restrooms or restaurant restrooms. So I guess it wasn't you who hypnotized me... the search continues.