Saturday, January 15, 2011

Twitter Me This...


Yes I have a twitter.  But I never use it.  I can write one sentence status' on my facebook page.  I'm still not certain that I get the point of Twitter and yet, as a blogger I feel I must reform.  So, I dusted off the old twitter (hehe, I dusted my twitter) and found my very first tweet:

"So, I'm supposed to just make a random statement.. Stripper clowns..more random? How is this thing so popular again?"

Still pretty much in the same state of mind over the whole Twitter thing.  I only got it because The Blogess made me do it.  So if you can enlighten me as to the wonderment of Twittering, please do.

P.S. If you would like to follow me on Twitter for some reason I can't comprehend at the moment, click here.

P.S.S. Also, I like saying Twitter...it sounds dirty...

4 comments:

CB said...

I felt the same way for awhile bitch... But now I rarely ever use FB... I'm a Tweet whore.

Punk Chopsticks said...

P.S.S. Also, I like saying Twitter...it sounds dirty...

I totally LMAOed at this XDDDD Great post and I gotta agree with you. Twitter just isn't for some people I guess. I don't what all the hype is about.

Johi said...

I tried tweeting and it hated me- it just kept blocking me from entering the sight. After a month of feeling like a loser, I broke up with Twitter. It was no big deal because we hadn't merged our CD collection yet.

J.R. LeMar said...

I signed up last year, just because I'd noticed that a lot of bloggers added a Twitter feed to their blogs, so I wanted to add one to mine that just had one tweet: I have absolutely nothing to say.

So it had been like that since Dec. 09. Then last week I decided I was going to actually try out twitter, so I started following some of the folks I know from online, mostly Facebook friends, got to about 40, with around 20 following me back, but after a week of just checking in and reading I realize how totally vapid it is. I just don't see the point. So I deactivated my account.