Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Themed Thursday: Your Mom

My friends tell me all their "Your Mom" jokes because no one gets more pleasure out of your mom then I do!



Here are some of my more famous Facebook status'.  Feel free to use and abuse them, like I do your mom...

-Your mom...Viewer discretion is advised.

 

-Brandy is catching pokemon, and starting with your mom's pikachu.

 

-Brandy can ride your mom with no handle bars, no handle bars, no handle bars....

 

-Your mom is hot...but your grandma just taught me a new trick ;)

 

-I blame it on the alcohol...If I were you, I would't kiss your mom on the mouth at all (This one is from a beloved song: Doin your mom)

 

-Have you ever wondered if your mom kissed you goodnight after giving your dad a blowjob? You do now...Goodnight :P

 

-Brandy is NOT doing your mom tonight....its her turn to do me.

 

-I may look good on your mom but she looks better on my ass...tattoo?

 

-Your mom loves me This much! 8====D

 

-Brandy is lonely, you should have your mom give me a call...

 

-Brandy is saving water. Showering with your mom.

 

-There's something I've been wanting to tell you....so...your mom...she does this thing with her tongue....Hey! Where you going??

 

-Ok, seriously though.....your mom!

 

-Do me a favor and ask your mom if she's free tonight....or if it'll cost me.

 

-I'm trying to determine after years of therapy and lots of testing, whether or not I'm allergic to having sex with your mom...

 

-Your mom's like a buffet, I lay her out on the table and take what I want.

 

-Call me your mom, cuz I am what I eat...

 

-Your mom: Wonderland. Me: Alice.....

 

-Your mom's like DSL, and I get high speed access.

 

-Someone needs to invent a DVR that records my sex dreams of your mom.

 

-Parking in the "Expecting Mother" parking spot wasn't a mistake. I'm expecting yours...

 









 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, btw tell your mom I said "thanks"...(Leslie)

Bodaciousboomer said...

If my kids ever read #6 and figured out it was true they'd probably throw up in their mouth.

the princess said...

HA HA HA HA!!! :)