Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Snowman and an Award!

The guys made a snowman (not having sex) and its awesome.




He's more of a snow-demon.


But I think he's cute either way.  And NO, I did not help build him. One, because I wasn't here.  I was out shopping.  And two, because its cold outside, and me and cold don't get along too well and we avoid each other whenever possible.


And awesome news....I received a blog award from StephanieC over at Seriously??... Reeeally?... Seriously?

I'd do a thank you speech but I wasn't prepared, but thank you very much indeed!  We all know I'm not sweet, but I'm excepting it, because it was nice, I want it, and it has food on it and I'm hungry...Now, I have to list 5 of my guilty pleasures and pass this on to 3 other bloggers.




1.  Gaming:  I get to kill ppl without being put away for the rest of my life and it relieves the stress like a charm.

2.  Shopping:  Specifically 2nd hand shopping.  I love finding those hidden treasures for the much cheaper prices.  It's seriously an addiction...

3.  Dr. Pepper:  I drink too much of it, but there's nothing better than that first gulp of fizz that makes your eyes water and then you sigh...

4.  Doctor Who:  I actually don't feel guilty about this one at all.  He's awesome, more than, if I had a better word than awesome,...he'd be that.

5.  Sex:  Does it really need explanation?....


Award Recipients

Confessions of a Cornfed Girl:  She's beautiful, she's fun, she's entertaining and you'll love her. 

waiting for superman: She's cute, she has some rockin little girls and she'll be doing a guest blog here soon...

Confessions of a Geek Princess:  She's a girl after my own heart!  A fellow Geek Girl!  Check her out for all things geek related.

3 comments:

Marty said...

D'awwwwwwwww! I knew I liked you ;-)

the princess said...

Oh YAY! Thanks so much! You are awesome :)

Johi said...

OMG! Thank you sooo much! I am overwhelmed with joy!