Monday, January 17, 2011

Rant and Rave: Whiskey...BLEH!

There were lots of shenanigans this weekend but I failed to post about them because I didn't get those epically awesome pics that I usually do.  But I will tell you that me and the Mountain Man slow danced to Eric Clapton's Wonderful Tonight:


Anyhow, nuff of the cheesy shit.  We also had a party, small, but fun.  My friend Samson had his usual bottle of whiskey and of course after years of me denying him and nearly puking any time I watched him take a shot of it, he STILL tries to push it on me.

Samson: Take a shot fucker! 

Me: NEVER!

Samson (10 mins later):  Take a shot fucker!

Me:  Go to Hell and STAY there!

Samson (not even 10 mins later):  Take a shot fucker!

Me:  OMG!  I'd rather cut my head off and use it as a punch bowl then take a shot of that!

And I would.  Here are a few other "I'd Rather"s just to make sure I get the point across:

I'd rather get stung in the eye by a bee!

I'd rather sandpaper a croc's ass in a phone booth!

I'd rather shave my legs cabin fever style!

I'd rather get my face surgically altered to look like that chick from The Ring.

I'd rather saw my boobs off with a rusty spoon.

Yeah, I think that does it...

12 comments:

questionablesanity said...

Sawing off boobs with a rusty spoon sounds... Painful.

Marty said...

where would find a phone booth?

Brandy Rose said...

Samson: Fine, don't drink my whiskey!

.....ok!

CB said...

I don't do whiskey either bitch... at all!

Though I do think I'd rather try than look like that crazy bitch from The Ring.

Johi said...

The smell of whiskey reminds me of my ex-husband, which unconsciously triggers my vomit response. :)

Egaladeist said...

I was here :D

Brandy Rose said...

And I do appreciate it Egaladeist.

J.R. LeMar said...

I don't think I've ever had whiskey. Now I'm strangely eager to try it.

CB said...

Whore!

I'd appreciate if you got a button, so I could stick it on my blog.

Heart you face!

hoodyhoo said...

I myself like the whiskey, and now I need a lot of it to wash the "Cabin Fever" reference out of my head... thanks for that! : (

Fickle Cattle said...

I'm not a fan of whiskey either, but I'd rather take a shot than sandpaper a croc's ass. ;-p

http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

Organic Meatbag said...

I'm not a fan of whiskey either... well, to put it in terms at the level in which you speak in this post, I'd rather get my dick caught in a paper shredder...