Monday, January 24, 2011

Rant and Rave: Tired of being tired

I've been so lazy lately.  My daily routine consists of me waking up, stumbling to the office, sitting down in front of my computer for 8 hrs for work, then after work...I sit at my computer...til bed time...


I'm tired of just existing in this life.  I want to live it, but I need more energy.  So I've come up with a plan.


1.  I'm going to start eating better.  More of this:

Steak
                                                 And Less of this:

Gross
2.  And I'm gonna try to drink less like this:

Drunk
                     And more moderately like this:

Drinking

3.  And I'm going to start working out once a day, every day.


Sex
Yeah, I'm feeling better already.

7 comments:

David L Macaulay said...

Maybe this is the secret to existence - cabbage and sex.

Marty said...

I fully support the working out resolve ;-)

tightrope walker said...

@david: but not together.

tattytiara said...

The more A and B the better the C!

Brandy Rose said...

Where did the cabbage come from....

Organic Meatbag said...

The sex picture looks more like a two-corpse mix-up at the morgue...

StephanieC said...

But that exercise is SO MUCH WORK... ;-)