Monday, January 31, 2011

Rant and Rave: My Nipples Hurt!

I didn't do a Weekend Shenanigans post yesterday because I stayed home and in bed, with the Mountain Man...all day.  Yep, I rarely left the bedroom except for food, bathroom breaks and to pick which movies to watch next.  When I wasn't naked...hehe...I was like this:

Fashion Victim


My room is a mess.  The bags are leftover from my most recent shopping spree.  I apologize, for that and the outfit.


But now, back to the reason for this post.  My nipples hurt.  Some of you may not want to hear this, which I understand and some of you are looking forward to reading this which is somewhat disturbing...just saying.


The nips some times get sensitive a few days before that wonderful time of the month but these suckers have been at salute and in pain for 2 weeks now!  So I googled reasons why this has to be happening to me!


Nipples can become sensitive, before ovulation, during ovulation, after ovulation, before your period, during your period, after your period.....and of course when you're preggo, which lets get that out of the way right now, I am not, medically impossible.  Apparently our nipples are supposed to hurt everyday of our lives!  WTF!

9 comments:

Oilfield Trash said...

Funny you didn't list "too much sexual usage" as a cause of pain. lol

Organic Meatbag said...

Funny, my nipples stand at attention when somebody is baking a huckleberry pie within a 2 mile radius, or if I hear the voice of Gene Rayburn on TV...

Johi said...

Being a woman is such a joyride. lol!

MJ FreeAndHappy said...

Mine have been dry because of the winter time, that may be part of the problem. :) Come show em to me and I'll make a diagnosis. Haha! J/K!

Captain Dumbass said...

Trying to think of a nipple joke that's not lame... nope.

Amber Star said...

Did you move again? Oh well, when you get older they don't hurt so much. Wishing you a happy day without breast pain....and the google will tell you all about so many dreadful diseases. I know...I just spent a bit of time looking up some diseases. I didn't have any of them.

hoodyhoo said...

I have found that no matter what symptom a woman has, the medical community has this subtext of "well, yeah, you're a girl, of course your shit hurts." Fuckers.

Wow, that was awkward said...

My kid once asked me why guys have nipples. Its a hell of a question, right? I told him "just in case." Somehow he accepted that answer.

jarheadxbox said...

Thats what you get for having the wrong set of chromosones.
Ouch, my testicles-HAH! balls never hurt!