Monday, January 10, 2011

Rant and Rave: Baby Its Cold Outside

I HATE Winter!  Seriously, with a freakin passion!  I grew up in the desert where less than 3 inches of snow canceled schools.  Now I live in Missouri where Winter can KILL you!  Its colder than a witch's titty in a brass brassiere outside!  I want my Summer back!

/pouts and stamps foot

I think Winter should only last 10 days, long enough to get in the holidays, some hot cocoa, a fire in the fireplace and snowman.  Then THATS IT!

6 comments:

the princess said...

Ha ha ha! I totally feel your pain. I grew up in southern Ca., and now I am living in the south, and it pretty much feels like the arctic.

Marty said...

you're whining about it being cold and snowing in freaking MISSOURI?! Damn girl, you have no clue what that northern half of the US does for a substantial portion of the year!! Although I am curious, do you get the nasty wind chill like in Iowa? In that case, you're allowed moderate whining about cold temperatures.

Also, that's a wicked awesome snow sculpture, did you do that yourself or find it on the internet? Go google image search snow penis.

Brandy Rose said...

I'm a pussy. And yes the wind is Killer too!

I'm a googling freak, so yeah, found it on the internet. Just google "fuck winter"...lol

hoodyhoo said...

When I first looked at the picture, I didn't see the "T", so I dyslexically read it as "wiener" and thought the picture was of a giant snow wang in someone's yard.... I probably need help.

Amber Star said...

Like hoodyhoo I read it as wiener and all the rest. Our snow didn't last long and that is why we love it so. When you live in Texas and it is hotter than hell most of the year winter coolness is wonderful.

Brandy Rose said...

I used to live in NM Amber, I loved it, I miss it....I wanna go home! lol