Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Geekdom: Gamer Girl

I'm a gamer girl.  We're few and far between which makes us special, so treat us pretty much as royalty and you will always have good Karma on your side and free cookies.  True story.


As you know, I got the new Call of Duty Black OPs PC game for Xmas from the Mountain Man.  I'd been beyond pissing myself wanting to play the damn thing.  Its been ....well, a long freakin time, like since COD2 since I've played a COD game.  I missed it.  I was a very avid player and an animated player as well (broke two mouses..erm, mice,...uh roller-ma-bobbers, throwing them against the wall in frustration)...it can be a very frustrating game, as well as stress relieving, and it can be a bit of an ego trip when you rock at it.  Which I did, once upon a time.  But now, with the time lapse, I'm back to noob status.  BUT, I WILL rock the fucker again, and soon, and that asshole, cum bubble, douchebag that talked shit to me in the game....You see, I didn't talk shit back, or change servers, or run from the game bawling like a wee baby, I wrote the fucker's name down and when I come back as badass as I was once before, I'm gonna hunt his ass down and YES it will be personal.


Fucker:  Brandy stop killing me!


Me: Stop letting me...


Fucker:  /whaaaa! and I'm a pussy and shit....

4 comments:

hoodyhoo said...

I think I may be an even bigger geek... since I'm still playing not only PS2 but also original NES -- basically because the new systems require you to talk to people and my hatred for other people is why I started playing video games in the first place!

Sharon said...

I play a lot of games too, and have been wanting to get this one as well on 360. But my man and avid Halo player doesn't want to get it yet and told me that I would probably blow at it and play it once.

Brandy Rose said...

Sharon: He just doesn't want you to take over his Halo playing time.

the princess said...

LOL. That's very funny, and I know what you mean, us gamer girls are few and far between.