Sunday, December 26, 2010

The point of this post? Is to make you jealous...

Christmas at the band house:
Wtf?!
I finally got to open Mountain Man's gift...

  
Just kidding!
 He rocks!  Call of Duty Black Ops for PC!  I love, love, love it!

I also received...



 Oh yeah!  I had a very geeky Christmas and it was awesome!  At exactly midnight we were like a pack of wild dogs tearing at the flesh...I mean paper of our victims...gifts.  And the one gift I was most proud of was the one I gave Snake.  Yep, I gave a flying fuck....

So, how was your Christmas?  And what was your favorite gift?

7 comments:

Lauren Kearney said...

Great set up!! Our Christmas was awesome!!! :) Love you guys!

Coachdad said...

Love the flying fuck! I need to find one of those.

Brandy Rose said...

Check out Thinkgeek.com :)

6FM said...

AWESOME!!! Santa brought me and the boys a Wii and the girlfriend rocked us with Sonic Colors. I have not stopped playing since Christmas morning... except to pee... and smoke cigarettes... and eat... Merry Holidays!

AmberStar said...

We have yet to have Christmas :) We were going to our daughter's in Galveston and I got sick. They are sending gifts back with the kids who live up here, so Christmas is on the way. Hubby got me several new blouses, a tote from Elizabeth Arden, and some other smell good stuff. I got him some shirts with Ts underneath, and some house slippers. Oh yes, we bought a Wii. I hope they have that game for it.

Very good to see you again.

Brandy Rose said...

Amber: Wii is awesome, I have yet to buy one, but its on the want list.

pacingsanity said...

Love the flying fuck. And some of the best gift wrapping I've seen yet! ;)