Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Optimus Prime!

So I went to Mcdonalds the other day (and don't bitch at me about how bad their food and shit is for your health, I'm quite aware of my addiction to their salt, I get the shakes if I don't have my fries) and wanted to get just a little something to eat because I wasn't really all that hungry and so I decided to get the kids happy meal, at 28 yrs old, and when they asked me if it was for a boy or a girl....."What are the toys?"

Optimus Prime
Conclusion:  Boys toys are so much cooler than girls.

5 comments:

MJ said...

Agreed!

6FM said...

Where is your McDonald's? My toys are never that cool.

Satan said...

maybe some of them, but c'mon, the barbie collectables weren't so bad...
: ]

Marty said...

a little while back they had wicked awesome mini skateboards for the boys too!

jarheadxbox said...

Did he have the matrix of leadership with him?